High-performance systems, close cooperation with research institutions and industry partners, customized system design and project execution make it possible to grow high-quality crystals for the semiconductor industry, high-performance electronics, and the photovoltaic and electronics industries.
We offer you our Czochralski (CZ) systems for the production of
- Silicon crystals (Si) for the semiconductor and solar industry
- Single crystals made of oxides for numerous applications, primarily in laser and sensor systems, single crystals made of germanium (Ge) for detectors and multi-junction solar cells
Our Vertical Gradient Freeze (VGF) systems support your production of
- Monocrystalline compound semiconductor crystals with minimal defect density
- Crystals such as gallium arsenide (GaAs), indium phosphide (InP), and gallium phosphide (GaP), which are used in optoelectronics (LED and laser systems), semiconductor technology, high-frequency technology, solar technology, and telecommunications technology.
- Highly productive compound semiconductor crystals such as GaAs, InP, germanium or CaF2